WATCH AND BE AMAZED!!!
Fantastic Fig is a Superstar Celebrity Magician and will sweep you off your feet. His skills are astounding, his performance legendary.
Check out what some people have said after having their minds blown away by Fantastic Fig:
“You are very talented, your tricks very entertaining and your resume very impressive! I will definitely keep you in mind for any upcoming events of mine or my friends.”
- Maryam Gueramian, 5-2-16
“No one paid a bigger tribute to the movie “Purple Rain” or Prince himself then my/our lifelong friend and mentor Paul Fegen aka Fantastic Fig who gave legendary parties high above The Rainbow, The Whiskey and the historic Sunset Strip on Devlin Place back in the late sixties through the eighties. The likes of John Lennon, Mick Jagger, David Bowie and many others were regular attendees at this most fun filled, exciting and pleasure trove of grand Hollywood parties. There was nothing more powerful than my arriving to his home as I did every Friday night and see a sparkling, brand new shiny purple Excalibur in the driveway of his estate, the annual Christmas cards commemorating the movie “Purple Rain” and his new-found tuxedo in all purple - one of his favorite colors. But Paul was more than a magician; he was a lawyer, a judge, a landowner and a leasing agent. But he was more than all of that; he is my friend and he is ageless and timeless. I love you.”
- David Harrison Levi, 4-21-16
“Thank you again for coming to our art show and entertaining! It was a successful night but couldn’t have been as magical without you. I got lots of compliments on you and your cat.”
- William Dunleavy, Superchief Gallery Los Angeles, 4-9-16
“Fantastic Fig and his cat Newton are truly both FANTASTIC!!!!! I have booked them twice, once for a premiere television showing and most recently a Fabulous Hollywood Themed Birthday Gala at a Private Golf Course. Both times Sensational. My guests were spell bound and could not believe the magic.”
- Fabie Combs, posted on Facebook, 3-22-16
“Awesome Talent, everyone should have "Fantastic Fig" at their party as I did. My husband gave me a wonderful Hollywood themed Costume Ball, "Hooray for Hollywood" Birthday Party. Fig was the greatest and this is the second Party we had him entertain with us. He will dazzle everyone and Newton his cat is a great assistant, but Fig is the best I have ever seen!!!”
- Fabie Combs, posted on Facebook, 3-1-16
“You were completely charming and wonderful… I'll definitely keep you in mind for future events, and I'll spread the word about you, too!!”
- Jasmin Singer, Author, Mercy for Animals book signing event, 2-11-16
“Everyone I spoke to after my daughter Bridgette’s bat mitzvah raved about your performance, including Larry King. Thanks to you the evening was truly magical.”
- Cal Fussman, writer, 1-27-16
“I've seen The Fantastic Fig work his magic at parties and events around Los Angeles for over 20 years. His card tricks are absolutely amazing, and will leave people both old and young with their jaws dropping to the floor. His rate is more than reasonable, and you won't be sorry if you hire him for your event!”
- Greg Mielcarz, 12-28-15
“The party wouldn’t be the same without you there!”
- Daniela Tuveri, assistant to top Real Estate Broker Sally Forster Jones, 12-7-15
"Outstanding! Every one of our 125 guests was entertained and intrigued. His tricks are amazing and have you wondering how in the world did he do this? Should be part of every party!"
- Orin, sister of event planner for bar mitzvah, 10-25-15
“Fig performed for a group of over 70 adults. He was amazing, funny, talented, kind and magical. It got even better when he introduced his cat, Newton. We already want to book him again. His close up magic cannot be beat! He had one of my staff members in tears, he was laughing so hard, because he could not figure out how the trick was done right in front of him. A great time was had by all.”
- Becky Taylor, Van Nuys Senior Center, 10-6-15
“We ran into Fantastic Fig who astounded us with his magic (same magic that put up those towers in Century City!!!)”
- David Beakel, after LA’S Largest Mixer at Shrine Auditorium, 9-30-15
"You're a great magician and an Awesome man"
- Michael Colyar (famous comedian), 9-9-15
“Fantastic Fig was the highlight at my son’s graduation party. My son smiled the rest of the party while Fig was there socializing well with all our guests. Everyone just loved him.”
- Michael Arlen 4-4-15
“I could not be more appreciative for your services. You truly are fantastic.”
- Dara Saije Tice, Banquet Sales Manager, Maggiano’s at The Grove 3-28-15
“The best---thank you for dazzling our guests at the 25th Annual Night of 100 Stars Oscar Party.”
- Ed Lozzi, Publicist, www.lozzipr.com 2-24-15
“Thanks so much for everything last night. You were fabulous!”
- Cherice Tatum, Director of Marketing, MOON TIDE MEDIA about South Bay Magazine’s Annual Holiday party 12-11-14
"Paul is great!!! Kids and adults loved him so much. So glad to have had him in our Halloween party in Hollywood."
- Brad Bahmanpour 10-26-14 party
"Thank you for making Peter's birthday so memorable and magical."
- Dr. Ava Cadell (wife of famous attorney Peter Knecht) 9-27-14
"If there was a higher card than Ace, Paul would be it."
- Irving Osser 9-9-14
"The Fantastic Fig" is the alter-ego of Fegen, a renowned Personal Injury attorney who earned his undergraduate degree at UCLA before attending USC Law School. Still a clown at heart, Fegen captivated a gathering of curious kids with his deck of 'magic' cards."
- Article in The Palisidian Post following my appearance at Dane Elkins' fundraiser for travel expenses to the World Junior Racquetball championships. 8-28-14
"A special thanks to Fig for celebrating his birthday with me and for putting smiles on everyone's faces."
- Mike Shem 7-26-14
"Paul was simply fantastic and wowed a party of super high powered people who have seen it all!! Thank you Paul!!!"
- Veronica Smiley, Chief Marketing Officer, SBE 7-15-14
"Fantastic Fig was truly a hit at our Cancer Survivors Night of Magic. He was charming and fun. Engaged every single person at some point in the evening. That was nearly two hundred people!! Many people just watched him at work all night. I definitely recommend him for anyone who wants a clever and very talented magician to become a highlight at their special event."
- Nancy Kolanz, RN, BS, CBPN-IC Nurse Navigator, Women's Imaging Center at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, Torrance 7-8-14
"Thank you again for performing at our Ice Cream Social. You were a smash kit, and we appreciate that you came in despite your broken ankle. Everyone enjoyed your magic tricks -especially the kids!"
- Carole Kanter, Culver City Woman's Club 5-5-14
"Highly sought after magician, Fantastic Fig from the show 'America's Got Talent,' entertained guests with his magic tricks."
- Deborah Elkins article "A Young Brentwood Activist's Vegan Bar Mitzvah" published on WESTSIDETODAY.COM 4-22-14
"Paul Fegen performed his tricks at my private party, and he was SPELLBINDING. Everyone was raving about this incredible bearded magician and his amazing cat. The only thing that drives me crazy is I can't figure out how he does these card tricks -- and he won't tell me! One of the best roving magicians off all-time. Two thumbs up, a-plus. Only a fool would hire anyone but the mighty Fig."
- Gerry Gittelson, writer, 3-27-14
"You would make any party or function a big hit. Your magic is phenomenal!!!"
- Los Angeles Superior Court Judge, 3-25-14
"We received so many positive comments from our guests regarding the our choice of entertainment at our wedding. We were extremely happy and everything went off without a hitch. Paul's hard work really stands out with his passion to keep our guests entertained and demonstrated by getting all of the audience's attention. We truly enjoyed our time with Fantastic Fig and will always cherish the memories at our Wedding. Thank you Paul for being the best!"
- Michael Jones, Wedding Reception at the gorgeous Landmark Hotel, Pasadena, CA 11-30-13
"Your talent provided an exceptionally entertaining program for our members. You provided the perfect program for our Halloween Day meeting."
- Larry Borovay and Vince Dulich, Rotary Club of Simi Valley, 11-12-13
"Thank you for your amazing performance. People are still talking. "How did he do that?" "He's fantastic!!!" (And) Thank You for supporting the causewww.DevotedToYouth.org 'Cultivating Dreams for Underprivileged Youth'."
- Steve Allgeier (author & creator & IPowner of NORKY THE PENEAGLE) email: email@example.com cell (310) 985-3039. 11-24-13
"Your magic is intellectual terrorism!"
- Michael Kohl, at a birthday party on 10-1-13
"You are a Celebrity Magician! Amazing! You are incredible, your energy and drive to reinvent yourself is inspirational. You should write a book!"
- Tanya Chaffers, former assistant after seeing me at a party on 9-30-13
"It was a pleasure seeing you at the CATbaret event, and wonderful having you as our entertainer for the evening! The event was seriously a hit and we could not have done it without you!"
- Shawn Simons, Kitty Bungalow Charm School for Wayward Cats, 8-9-13
"Paul's magic speaks for itself. I've seen him do it countless times, and I think he's smooth about it."
- Rabbi Mendel Schwartz, Chai Center, 7-4-13
"Everyone enjoyed his warm personality and wonderful magic."
- Romy Schneider, Volunteer/SoRo Community Festival Committee, 6-3-13
"We appreciate your performances at our event last Wednesday, which really enhanced the experience we were trying to create for our guests. People raved about you."
- Tony LoRe, CEO/Founder, Youth Mentoring Connection Sawubona Awards, 5-29-13
"What a lovely man you are Paul! I will be in touch! Thevideo is still being edited. :)
Much love and appreciation."
- Meagan Judkins from Bob Sinclar music videotaping, 5-20-13
"Thank you. Youwere great! Look forward to working with you again in the future."
- Susan Foster, Jewelry Store Owner, 4-20-13
"You were such a hit."
- Jennifer Robyn Laskey, Event Planner, 3-18-13
"You make Houdini look bad."
- Amanda Majkrzak,at the "RAGTIME" opening night party at the Westchester Playhouse, 3-15-13
"Brilliance might not be a p enough word to describe you."
- Loren Stone, Research Supervisor for Judge Judy TV show, 2-1-13
"His signature trick... my band and I would circle around him to try to see how he did it.. he would totally encourage us to look as much as we liked... could not figure it out.. and he did it every time.. MAGIC!"
- Rob Parsons, 12-20-12
"Fig had LEGENDARY New Years Parties on Devlin. I WAS AT ENDLESS PARTYS UP ABOVE THE WHISKY!!!!!! THAT DEVO BASH WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY WITH ME THE BEST NIGHT EVER."
- Eric Amiga, 12-20-12
"Our biggest thanks to you! Everyone was truly amazed! You left some of our friends that are never at a loss for words SPEECHLESS!"
- Diana Conway, 12-15-12
"Thanks for making the whole evening and for being so flexible. You are truly a star."
- William Sheer, 12-9-12
"Thank you so much for Saturday night. You were a huge hit, and all my friends loved you and were amazed!"
- Tom Rice, birthday party, 11-13-12
"Thank you for performing at our Union meeting. We loved having you, and my husband was blown away...he's still talking about you!"
- Ceil Andersen, President of Chap. 20, California State Retirees Union, 10-30-12
"Fantastic Fig arrived on time and immediately worked the room with his unique routine of comedy/mind reading. It added just the right spark to our birthday party. He was great!"
- Alex Tolmas, after 100th birthday party for her mother, 7-14-12
"The magic and your cat were a huge hit and it really added to the event! I appreciate your hard work and am very grateful."
Veronica Galen, Senior Designer, Lighting Design Alliance - IESLA Lumen West party on the Queen Mary in Long Beach 6-23-12
"The pic with you really shows how loyal your cat Newton is to You! A truer professional animal sidekick and Partner in Crime would be extremely hard to find! You and your cat rock!! Love the look on those kids faces! That's the REAL MAGIC!!!! You enrich the lives of many, my friend."
- Greg Konder, 5-26-12, posted with photo from the Visitation School Food Truck event
"I'm not easy to impress, especially when it comes to magic. I've studied under some of the best card mechanics in the biz. "Fantastic" Mr. Fegen is... Wow. Just Wow."
- Steve Herman, Director of Operations, Aces Casino Entertainment, Cabal Restaurant in Downtown Disney, 5-17-12
"You were a hit. I got so many compliments on you."
- Jenn Laskey, Redlight Special Events and Promotions, 4-10-12
"Everyone on the organizing committee for the Westchester Halloween Town Fair said we must have Fantastic Fig again next year. He's like a legend."
- Terry O'Connor, Event Director, 3-5-12
"I recall many grand evenings at your home with your friends. It was an innocent and celebratory time...and you treated all of your guests with respect, warmth and dignity. I appreciate who you are."
- Elliot Mintz, Media Consultant and Publicist to the Stars, 1-14-12
- Note from Fig: "Elliot is a real star. He represents Paris Hilton and brought John Lennon to my New Year's
Eve party many years ago."
"I salute you for the magic you have brought to so many lives."
- Gary Smolker, www.garysmolker.wordpress.com, 1-2-12
"You are so wonderful at your craft and with people."
- Amber Rardin, Director of Events at Children's Institute, Inc. 12-20-11
"Paul, you are a Renaissance man. You continue to reinvent yourself. Now you have become the greatest magician alive! Congratulations."
- Sal Osio, 12-19-11
"Fig and Newton were a huge hit and our office can't stop talking about it."
- Taylor Flores, Living Social, 12-15-11
"It was great having you at our party again. You amaze and entertain us and our guests. I will be happy to recommend you to our customers in our restaurants and keep you in mind for ourselves. Thank you again for such a great time."
- Debbie Turriciano, Restaurant owner, 11-24-11
I am happy that I was able to meet Newton (at the LAX Coastal Chamber Mixer). He is a special cat - very at ease with people and crowds. That is amazing! I enjoyed your card tricks. Your skill is wonderful!
- Suzanne Simmons, owner of Purrfect Growlings, 11-18-11
"THANK YOU - so much for following through on your commitment and providing such fantastic entertainment to the party guests! You were the talk of the town - all were delighted and amazed! I am hoping to have the opportunity to plan a party in the future just so we can have you perform magic! Thank you for doing such a magnificent job entertaining!"
- Erin (and Elaine) Hart, 11-1-11
"What a wonderful, amazing & fantastic human being! love em' 2 death!"
- Kelli Raven, 10-10-11
"Paul is a Master Magician. You have to see him perform. He is simply and fantastically Magical."
- Mark Politi, 10-8-11
"We were delighted by your presence. You impressed many of my friends with your tricks. They are still talking about them. I will keep this reference very close and tell others how wonderful your services are for any event. Once again, thank you."
- Patricia De Marco, 10-3-11
"Fig is known by the world at large - he has reached celebrity status - as they say, he has arrived! I hear more about Fig than anyone else at our events. I am so happy for his success - he's a winner to work with."
- Terry O'Connor, Visitation School in Westchester, CA 9-28-11
"Your gracious participation, expertise, time, and energy made this year's Emmy nominee circus themed party for Outstanding Stunt Coordination a huge success. Your magic and entertainment is a privilege, as well as a pleasure, to watch. You continue to awe and amaze with your incredible magic. You truly are the "Fantastic Fig" (and) have been a great influence that has established our Emmy nominee reception as the best of all!"
- Ted Barba and Anthony Molinari Stunt Peer Group Governors, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, 9-26-11
"You are now the Houdini of close up."
- Ken Rosenthal, fellow magician and cousin, 9-14-11
"Your magic puts smiles on the faces of everyone you meet."
- Patrick Michael, 7-15-11
"My husband and I met you at the Concern Foundation Block Party the other night and think you are great!! Thanks so much for being there and adding so much to the event!"
- Debi Cox, 7-13-11
"Fig is a great man and very well respected in Hollywood, not only as a magician but as an all round human being."- Greg Konder, 7-6-11
"You're one of the weirdest people I have ever met. But I've got to say the card trick was brilliant."
- Piers Morgan (judge who sent Fig to Las Vegas) on "America's Got Talent" on 6-29-11
"Thanks for doing such a great job last night. Some of your tricks were definitely mind blowing and I look forward to seeing you perform again"
- Eric Perimutter Gumbiner, 6-28-11, graduation party
"Everyone is still talking about how great you were at my fiance's bday party. Thank you SO much! You are the best!! "
- Mariam Sughayer, 6-13-11
"Paul is the only Magician I tell my clients about. He is a seasoned pro and everyone at his events loves his hip twist on magic. He will amaze you with his mental magic. Do not miss his act as it is definitely a must see. Thank you for all the happy clients Paul."
- Daniel De Maio - posted on Linked In, 5-23-11
"That's not normal."
- Katy Schreier, goddaughter of Lori Seyer, at birthday party at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, filmed by Bravo TV for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", 5-22-11
"You were a HUGE hit!! You were the cherry on top of an amazingly successful event. I would be honored to have you back!!!
- Jeromy Meyer, Event Chair, Relay for Life in Beverly Hills, 4-30-11
"You are a legend! And that you are sir! You are a staple in Hollywood. Cheers!"
- Kenny Charles, November 2010
"Just a note to tell you how our guests and media were so thrilled with your close up card magic. Thank you for making yourself available. Just great. Hope to see you at our next celebrity event."
- Edward Lozzi, President Edward Lozzi & Associates Public Relations, 9-28-10 - 310-922-1200, www.lozzipr.com
"The kids has a wonderful time and this of course made the adults very happy too."
- Kimberly Tran, 8-21-10
"Thank you so much for coming out and performing. Everyone loved you! I'd love to have you come back in the future."
- Koji Sakai, Japanese American Festival, 8-14-10
"It is with pleasure that we want to recommend, endorse, praise you and your performance at our party at the Braemar Country Club on August 22, 2010. You entertained, as we knew you would, and enthralled our guests at our celebration. Since we had wanted everything low-keyed, you went from group to group, table to table amusing everyone while the program that had been planned was able to continue for the others. You arrived early, introduced yourself so that we knew you were there and stayed longer than your contract. Your friendly manner was delightful. We were extremely pleased and would not hesitate to recommend you to others. Wishing you continued success in amusing others, we count ourselves among fans."
- Elil and Lillian Baker, 8-31-10
"It was an honor to acknowledge my lifelong friend "Fantastic Fig" on his lifetime commitment to making people happy through his major events in Southern California since the late 1960's. Your generosity & friendly attitude has made you a true Hollywood icon & I am proud to call you my friend!"
- David Harrison Levi - STARMAKER? - August 2010
"Fig! You were FANTASTIC on Kathy Griffin tonight!"
- Nadia Shazana, August 2010
"We were so proud & delighted that you did your magic at our Launch Party!"
- Bel-Air Magazine, August 2010
"Good stuff... You made the party!"
- Edward Lozzi, Celebrity Publicist, July 2010
"You pulled off the most mind-blowing card tricks in magical history."
-Tod Hillman, owner of Hollywood Media Services, 6-1-10
"I can't thank you enough for the amazing magic you shared with us at Yossi's Bar Mitzvah! Guests are still raving!! You are a hit! And a pleasure to be around! Best Sara Sarshar and Family"
-Sara Sarshar, February 2010
"I work in television and have seen some of the world's greatest magicians perform up close. Almost always, I am able to figure out the secrets to their tricks on my own. When I first met Paul Fegen, he immediately pulled out a deck of cards and asked me to name one. Naturally, I was skeptical. To my disbelief, he made the card I had chosen instantly appear out of nowhere. He then continued to blow me away with trick after trick after trick. Even though Paul was standing only a foot in front of my face, I could not figure out his secrets for the life of me. Later, I had the opportunity to see Paul perform for a large group of people. I personally witnessed the girls scream in shock at his incredible abilities. This guy, is quite simply, amazing."
-Ram Ord (Ellen Degeneres Show Writer), December 2009
"I inquired about Fantastic Fig with just one week to go before my event. He was the first to get back to me and was very accommodating. He was on time and did exactly what I wanted him to do. He strolled from group to group, at my banquet of 60 school and district administrators, wowing everyone with his amazing closeup card tricks. People just could not believe their eyes. He also went around to each table, after all has been seated, and did more card tricks. He made sure to get to each table and worked the room like a pro. I was very happy to pay the fee...he was worth every penny! Thanks Fantastic Fig."
-Jeanne Ellis, December 2009
"Your energy just simply shines. LOVED how you made your grand entrance and wanted to tell you that my party was complete because you were there!"
- Tracey L., 10-14-09, Party
"He showed up on time and instantly started doing card tricks and entertaining the crowd. He did this fore the entire 2 hours that hew as there. We are still getting some feedback from our clients that attending the reception and one comment was he was a "Hoot!"
- Rose M, 9-24-09, Corporate Function, Anaheim, CA
"Fantastic Fig was a great hit, and perfect for the event (a Wiccan wedding). He really wowed everyone with his skills with the cards, and he spent a lot of time ensuring that he interacted with everyone. I would definitely recommend him for another event!"
- Robyn M, 8-15-09, Wedding Reception, Port Hueneme, CA
"I've always thought if I saw magicians do tricks up close, I could catch what they're doing. I can't see how you do it."
- Randolph Brown
"You are as good, or better, than David Copperfield."
- Bernd Hackenberg, Puzzle Box Inventor
"I haven't been drunk in 2 years. I don't understand."
- Gunnar, client of Brad Herschel
"You're good, man."
- Andrew Dice Clay, comedian
"Mommy, do I have a hole in my head? Because he can see what I'm thinking!"
- Anonymous little girl
"I am not leaving your office until you tell me how you did that trick. You can even call the police."
- Stella Berestetsy, Real Estate Broker
"And to think that your talents are wasted in law and real estate."
- Matthew Bender, Advertising Manager